“Good is the enemy of great. And that is one of the key reasons why we have so little that becomes great. We don’t have great schools, principally because we have good schools. We don’t have great government, principally because we have good government. Few people attain great lives, in large part because it is just so easy to settle for a good life.” - Jim Collins
To document the core elements that define SimIS corporate framework and serve as the founding principles that guide our corporate strategy, employee engagement, and approach for working with each other, partner companies, and our clients.
SimIS will provide our clients quality and innovative information technology solutions that will model the future and secure the enterprise, in order to sustain corporate growth and provide a challenging and rewarding environment for employee success.
- Honesty: our word, written and oral, is our bond that we will not compromise; it is the foundation for commitment to do what is right, even when nobody is watching.
- Relationships: interactions, contacts, and associations with clients, partner companies, and with SimIS employees empower communication, transparency, and confidence in SimIS products and services
- Teamwork: shared goals, mission, and purpose underpin any successful operation; it is based on trust and confidence that each will carry their share of the workload, help partners, and share in the outcomes and success; teamwork today develops bonds of trust for tomorrow’s opportunities
- Loyalty: allegiance, commitment, and keeping the confidence of fellow employees, partners, and clients is an unbreakable bond that can never be compromised; you do what you say you will, and you meet suspense with the precision and completeness agreed.
- Importance of Others: we work and win as a team; we have a potential role enabling success; that uniqueness of others empowers solutions, solidifies the team, and inspires innovation