SimIS appraised at CMMI Level 3
On October 1, 2019, Dr Johnny Garcia, CEO for SimIS, announced that SimIS is now appraised at CMMI Level 3 (Development) as part of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) framework. The CMMI appraisal/rating is a capability improvement framework that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance.
The CMMI Level 3 rating indicates that SimIS is performing at a “defined” level, where all SimIS processes are well characterized and understood, and a described in standards, procedures, tools and methods. At this appraisal level, SimIS:
- Solutions and software development, model and simulation, and test and evaluation processes have received the highest form of third-party validation
- Software development, model and simulation, and test and evaluation solutions were confirmed to take proactive approaches to managing projects and processes
- Internal processes enable continuous process improvement and produce great solutions that make a difference.
SimIS proudly adds this industry-standard credentialing to our capability portfolio. The CMMI-3 rating validates the comprehensive process management we apply to our management and solution-production capabilities. Most importantly, the CMMI-3 rating assures clients that we implement discipline compliance with industry and client standards concurrent with an integrated quality control management program.
Back to List Back to News
- SimIS Inc. Awarded GSA MAS Prime Contract for Technology Services
- SimIS Inc. Sponsors the Inaugural Major Land Sniper’s Cup
- For the 4th Year in a Row, SimIS Inc. is a Top Workplace Award Winner
- In celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month, the community foundation spotlights Dr. Johnny Garcia
- Demo at the Coral Springs Florida Police Department indoor and outdoor range!